The Website uses cookie technology to facilitate your use of the Site. Cookies are sent to your computer and identify you as a unique user while keeping your personal preferences and technical information. We use:
• permanent cookies (i.e. cookies that remain on your computer until you delete them), and
• temporary "cookies" (i.e. cookies, which exist until you close your browser).
In accordance with the terms of this Agreement the company “Hotel Leon” gives you a non-exclusive license, nontransferable, limited right to access, use and demonstration of this Website and its materials. You agree not to interfere or attempt to interfere with the operation of the Website. “Hotel Leon” allows you to view and download the information (hereinafter – the “Materials”) from the Site only for your personal, non-commercial use. This permission does not provide for the transfer of rights to the Materials and copies of the Materials and contains the following restrictions:
• You must not remove the copyright notices and other notices of proprietary rights contained in the Materials and any copies of the Materials downloaded from the Site;
• You must not in any way make changes to the Materials, reproduce or display them to the public, perform, distribute or otherwise use or transmit them for any public or commercial purpose;
• You must not transfer the Materials to others without letting them know about these Terms and without obtaining their consent.
This Website including all the Materials is copyrighted and protected by an international law and a copyright law. By using the Website you agree to respect all international copyright laws and prevent any unauthorized copying of these Materials. Except otherwise noted cases “Hotel Leon” does not grant you any express or implied rights relating to any design solutions, trademarks, copyrights or rights in accordance with the law on commercial secret.
Agreement on personal data processing
Joining this Agreement and providing data on the Website by filling in the online application the User:
• confirms that all the data belongs to him personally;
• confirms and acknowledges that he carefully and fully read the Agreement and conditions of processing of personal data indicated on the online application, the text of the agreement and conditions of processing of personal data are clear to him;
• gives to the Site a consent to the processing of personal data provided as a part of the information for the purposes of conclusion of the present Agreement and its subsequent execution between him and the Site;
• agrees with the conditions of personal data processing without reservations and limitations;
• the user gives his consent to the processing of personal data, namely the commission of acts provided in paragraph 3, part 1, article 3 of the Federal law dated July 27,2006 No. 152-FL “On personal data”, and acknowledges that by giving such consent he is acting freely, of his own free will and in his interest;
• agrees to send information including advertising messages on the mobile phone and e-mail of the User. The User may opt out of receiving promotional and other information without explanation of refusal. Service messages informing the User about the order and stages of processing are sent automatically and cannot be rejected by the User. Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data is made by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The User consent to the processing of personal data is concrete, informed and conscious.
This User consent is executed in simple written form for processing the following personal data:
• name, surname, name, patronymic;
• place of residence (city, area);
• phone number;
• e-mail address (E-mail).
The User grants the right to the Website to exercise the following actions (operations) with personal data:
• collection and accumulation;
• storage during specified by legislative documents storage time of reporting, but not less than three years from the date of the termination of the use of services by the User;
• clarification (updating, change);
• transfer at the request of the court including third parties in compliance with the measures ensuring the protection of personal data against unauthorized access.
This consent is valid indefinitely from the moment of data’s provision and can be revoked by you by submitting an application to the site administration with the data determined by article 14 of the Law “On personal data”.
Withdrawal of consent for personal data processing may be accomplished by sending the relevant order in simple written form to the e-mail address (E-mail): email@example.com.
The Site has the right to amend this Agreement. When introducing the changes in the current version a date of the last update is indicated. The new version of the Agreement enters into force upon its posting, unless otherwise provided in the new version of the Agreement.
The current version is always available on the webpage at: http://hotel-leon.ru.ru/en/page/terms/
This Agreement and the relationship between the user and the Site arising in connection with the application of the Agreement shall be governed by the law of the Russian Federation.